Boy Electrocuted Unplugging GBA

Connor O’Keefe, a seven year-old boy from the UK, was electrocuted at the Sunset Beach Hotel in Phuket, Thailand while unplugging the charger for his GameBoy Advance from the hotel room outlet.

GameBoy products carry warning about using the correct power supply, and the incident is currently being called an accident. “No blame has been attached,” Lt. Colonel Sopol Borirok stated.

We will keep you posted if anything more emerges on this terrible incident.

by lindsay
01/05/2007 01:32PM

Advertisement

Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus
X
"Like" CheatCC on Facebook