Popular Japanese strategy game, Disgaea D2: A Brighter Darkness, has just received a title update. The new patch mostly fixes bugs but has also introduces brand new save icons, new summer greetings, new ending images, and new preview images. You can read the full list of game updates below.
- 22 new save icons
- Summer Greetings (1): No requirement for obtaining.
- Ending Images (4): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after clearing each ending.
- Preview Images (17): Obtainable from the toy vending machine after watching each preview.
- Fixed a freeze that occurred during skill animations.
- Fixed the window size of a warning message that pops up when the install data is corrupted.
- Fixed the activation of certain conversation flags after creating the maximum number of characters.
- Fixed an issue where Laharl’s (Prinny’s, during Prinny Day) HP becomes 1 when a stage is cleared and there are no more characters to dispatch in the Base Panel.
- Fixed an issue of the wrong voice playing when Maronauses her Confine skill with the English voices selected.
- Fixed audio issues during the Dark Assembly and Item Assembly
Senior Contributing Writer