Destiny 2 is finally out and, like any other big game, the community is tearing it to pieces through crowdsourced information-sharing. One particularly strange, but cool, secret was found by a Reddit user, and involves a little novelty powerup in the game’s Farm hub.
If you follow a list of specific steps while in the Farm, you’ll receive a temporary effect that makes your Guardian glow and bestows the ability to jump really high. This lasts until either the player dies or leaves the Farm. The steps are as follows:
- Go to Tess Everis.
- Jump onto her tarp, then jump toward the watermill.
- Get on the waterwheel and walk until you see notifications that say, "Sentry Ranks" and "Wheel Boost" completed. Your character will glow blue, and can jump higher.
- Cross the wire connecting the watermill to the building the Postmaster stands in front of.
- Follow the wires connecting that building to the one where Suraya is. That should trigger "Sentry Ranks x4" and "Vertigo Completed."
- Head to the fire at the side of the Farm opposite the soccer field.
- Activate "Scouting Patrol." The glow will change to red and your character will get another jump boost.
- Follow and touch the ten glowing lights, and you’ll get “Commander’s Blessing.” This makes the jump boost and glow effect permanent until you leave the area or die. Despite the crazy jump height, you are still susceptible to fall damage.