Sledgehammer has announced that after a successful private beta on consoles, it’s time to test the upcoming Call of Duty: WWII on PC. To that end, Sledgehammer is running, with involvement from Raven Software as well, an open beta through the Steam platform.
The Call of Duty: WWII PC multiplayer beta will run from September 29 to October 2, 2017. This will run exclusively on Steam. Sledehammer aims to stress test the gameplay and online infrastructure at a large scale, give PC players the chance to finally try this version of the game, and optimize the game ahead of its November release.
Sledgehammer also released the recommended specs for the PC game, as the game currently stands. Those requirements are as follows:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
Think you'll play during this Call of Duty: WWII beta?