Nintendo is sticking to their family friendly philosophy this holiday season. They will be offering various pop-up test locations between November 11 and December 17, 2017. These pop-ups will each have Nintendo Switch systems and 3DS handhelds for people to try. If you're looking to test out a 3DS, you'll be able to play Metroid: Samus Returns or Mario Party: The Top 100. Those looking to play the year's seemingly hottest console, the Nintendo Switch, will be able to try The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Odyssey, FIFA 18, or Pokken Tournament DX.
These pop-up Nintendo gaming centers will also have something special for My Nintendo members. If you check in with your QR Code, you'll get a Platinum Point code card. When you activate this code, you'll get either 100, 300, or 500 Platinum Points added to your account. If you don't have a My Nintendo account already, be sure to sign up for one before the event!
Moving on to the best part of this news! Here are the 17 different locations that Nintendo will be visiting this holiday season:
- Perimeter Mall (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Natick Mall (Natick, Massachusetts)
- Woodfield Mall (Schaumburg, Illinois)
- The Parks Mall at Arlington (Arlington, Texas)
- Flatiron Crossing (Broomfield, Colorado)
- Memorial City Mall (Houston, Texas)
- Del Amo Fashion Center (Torrance, California)
- Aventura Mall (Aventura, Florida)
- Mall of America (Bloomington, Minnesota)
- Queens Center (Elmhurst, New York)
- King of Prussia Mall (King of Prussia, Pennsylvania)
- Arrowhead Towne Center (Glendale, Arizona)
- Washington Square (Portland, Oregon)
- Westfield Valley Fair (Santa Clara, California)
- Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, Washington)
- Tysons Corner Center (Tysons Corner, Virginia)
Is there a Nintendo Holiday Experience happening near you? Or will you be traveling to visit friends and family near an Experience location this year? I'd be most excited to try out Super Mario Odyssey, since it seems to be pretty universally loved so far. Which game would you want to play?