A new, major content update has been released for Gunheart, a virtual reality, co-op shooter from developer Dirfter Entertainment. The game is currently in Steam Early Access, available for the HT Vive and Oculus Rift.
Gunheart is a futuristic shooter set in a sci-fi world built around advancements in teleportation technology. This new content update is the third and largest update for the game so far, and a ton of new stuff has been added. The list is as follows:
- A new campaign, comprising nine missions, a new script and voice over
- 20 side missions and ongoing weekly missions
- An expanded loot system with new weapon mods such as glass cannon, bloodlust, bubble shield, intravenous bombs, easy money, berserker, and fly paper
- 30 new cosmetic items
- New bosses, “spawning bag” creature, powerup printers, and data pads
- Improvements and bug fixes, for audio, sound, weapons, and leaderboards
Gunheart is currently available for $34.99 on Steam. Gunheart will also be coming to PlayStation VR in 2018.
Source: Press Release