Monster Hunter: World information has been absolutely everywhere lately. Where to find certain items, how to take on the next monster in your itinerary, etc, etc. It looks like soon all of this information will be gathered together in one official place. A 1,008 page Monster Hunter: World guidebook is set to release in Japan on March 24, 2018. The book will retail for 2,916 yen, or around $27.24.
The book is going to be absolutely packed with all the information you could ever want and hope for related to Monster Hunter: World. The pre-order listing on Amazon Japan details all of the things that the large tome will contain. All of the following things will be covered in the Monster Hunter: World guidebook:
- Materials: Information on the over 690 items in the world, including what monsters drop them, or where to otherwise find them
- Field Characteristics: All the details you'd ever want about every explore-able field in the game
- Felynes: Everything you need or want to know about Felynes (weapon and armor data, plus armor effects)
- Armor: This section includes everything about armor including how they look, their series, skills, etc
- Weapon/Weapon Tree: Details on over 1,000 weapons contained within Monster Hunter: World including the weapon trees (attack power, sharpness, and more)
- Quest Info: Explanations and outlines for all of the quests in the game (including the rewards Free Quests monsters give)
- How to Hunt Monsters: This section tells you absolutely everything you'll need to know on how to tackle all the game's monsters (attack characteristics, weakness, etc)
- Hunter Techniques: Shows recommended combos for all 14 of a Hunter's weapons, and explains all their actions and other details
- Hunter Life: All of the information on Astera's facilities will be contained in this section, along with a basic explanation of how the game flows
Hopefully this Monster Hunter: World guidebook will get an English translation at some point. But if you for some reason fully understand Japanese, Amazon Japan will ship the book to America.