Nintendo of Europe recently kicked off their newest promotional campaign, which is geared exclusively to the 3DS and a handful of its new titles. Dubbed the “So Many Games!” promotion, this offer allows players to get their hands on a free eShop code for one of eight titles after redeeming purchase codes for three other eligible games.
Those eight games are:
- Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
- Luigi's Mansion 2
- Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf
- Lego City Undercover: The Chase Begins
- Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
This giveaway is currently only available to the UK and surrounding countries, but if it succeeds in generating player attention, we may be seeing stateside implementation of a similar campaign.
Oh, and if you’ve already registered three of these eight hits, don’t worry; copies redeemed before the campaign’s April 23rd launch date are perfectly eligible.