Grand Theft Auto Online is continuing their supreme reign of on-going content. Starting today is the 2018 Valentine's Day event. This brings a brand new car into the game, the return of last year's weapon at a discount, all kinds of discounts on items in-game, and double XP/GTA$ during certain events.
The new car for this year's GTA Online Valentine's Day event is a custom painted Vapid Hustler. It looks pretty sexy, with those flames running down the side, and that classy 20s hot rod bod. You can find it at Legendary Motorsport for $625,000. Last year's Valentine's Day Gusenberg Sweeper is back with a 25% discount. As far as the other lowered prices are concerned, let's take a look at them below.
- 25% off: 10-car properties including high-end apartments, stilt houses, and garages
- 25% off: Executive offices
- 25% off: Valentine's clothing
- 25% off: Doomsday Heist tattoos
- 25% off: Smuggler's Run clothing
- 25% off: Albany Roosevelt (Sports Classic)
- 25% off: Albany Roosevelt Valor (Sports Classic)
- 25% off (Becomes available after a round of Deadline): Nagasaki Shotaro (Motorcycle)
- 25% off (Buy It Now/Trade): Ocelot Stromberg (Sports Classic/Weaponized)
- 25% off: Nagasaki Buzzard (Attack Helicopter)
- 35% off (Buy It Now/Trade): HVY Barrage (Military)
- 35% off: (But It Now/Trade): RCV (Emergency)
There's also a 25% off discount available at Benny's shop for custom upgrades. Executive Assistant Services are also 25% off. Bodyguard and Associates salaries are doubled for the week. For this GTA Online Valentine's Day you'll also get double XP and GTA$ when you're taking part in any of these activities: Till Death Do Us Part, Slasher, Resurrection, Deadline, and Lost vs. Damned.
Will you be enjoying Valentine's Day in GTA Online?